The yummy strawberry cake is something that enhances everyone’s taste bud. The juicy strawberry when blended with fluffy cake then it becomes the most pleasing appetizer. If you always wonder how you can make this tasty, fluffy surprise at home then you need not worry anymore. We are here with the easiest recipe ever for strawberry cake. We understand well the complications of cake baking, hence brought the easiest recipe that will make you fall for cake. So, if you are trying to be the master chef of your home then here is the simplest ever recipe for you to please your loved ones.
For Strawberry Puree
- 250 grams strawberry
- Sugar: 2 Cups
- Salt: 1 Pinch
- Baking Powder: 2 Teaspoon
- Milk (Full Cream): 1 Cup
- Butter: 250 Grams
- Vanilla Extract: 1 Tablespoon
- Eggs: 4
- Refined Flour or Maida: 3 Cups
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- Serving: 6 People
- First of all, blend the strawberries. You can use little water if needed. Make a thick puree of strawberries and set aside.
- Now preheat the Microwave oven to 180 degree centigrade. Grease and dust two cake pans of diameter 9 inches and set aside.
- Pour the strawberry puree into a bowl, add milk and vanilla extract in the puree and keep it aside.
- Now in a large bowl add flour, butter, baking powder, and sugar. Mix lightly and gently and fill the air in between the batter. Remember, the more you beat your cake batter the fluffy your cake will be.
- Add eggs one by one to the mixture. Make sure you keep the process slow because vigorous beating can disturb the batter.
- Now add strawberry mixture to the cake batter.
- Mix the batter well to ensure there is no lump.
- Divide the mixture into two pans that you had already greased and dusted with flour.
- Bake the batter in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or till the cake passes the toothpick test.
- Once cooked, remove the cake from the baking pan and set to freeze if you wish. You can line up the cake with strawberry jelly if you wish.
- You can serve it hot and cold as well.
Cake making is not at a tough task; all you need is to have the right ingredients in the right quantity and the adequate knowledge of microwave. Try out the recipe and leave us your feedback.
This article is provided by Buycakeonline.in. The company offers a vast variety of toothsome cakes in flavors like vanilla, butterscotch, chocolate, pineapple, strawberry cake, etc. It offers online cake delivery in India in all the major locations of the country.