- 1 Raksha Bandhan 2021 Quotes Thoughts Wishes For Sister Brother
- 2 Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister 2021
- 3 Raksha Bandhan 2021 Quotes For Brother
- 4 Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Quotes For Sister
- 5 Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Motivational Thoughts For Brother
- 6 Raksha Bandhan 2021 Status & Messages In Hindi English For Bhai Behan
- 7 History Of Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Quotes Thoughts Wishes For Sister Brother
Check out the best Raksha Bandhan wishes and also avail yourselves with inspiring short quotes & thoughts for Raksha Bandhan 2021. You can also check to get the perfect Raksha Bandhan quotes for your sister or brother. The next Raksha Bandhan or rakhi is due to be celebrated on 22nd August 2021 while in it was on 3rd august in 2020.
In Hindu culture, it is one of the most popular traditions. So, on this day every brother and sister will be observing Raksha Bandhan celebrate their bond. For every brother and sister, Raksha Bandhan bestows the perfect occasion to strengthen their bond. Therefore, on this day every brother and sister come together and observe this tradition with joy.
This tradition can be observed by brothers and sisters who are not related by blood. As a matter of fact, it can be celebrated with someone who has been a sister or brother figure in your life. So, this coming Raksha Bandhan you can bond even stronger with your beloved sister or a brother.
In order to make this celebration more special, you can make sure to send wishes to your brother or sister. There are a number of Raksha Bandhan wishes, Raksha Bandhan quotes that you can send as a wish to express affection and care.
Here below while you go through the section you will come across some of the best Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister and brothers. Along with that, you might also want to take a look at the Raksha Bandhan quotes and wishes in Hindi which you can send it to your sister or brother this Raksha Bandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister 2021
The Raksha Bandhan is celebrated by following the tradition by brothers of all ages with their sisters. And to celebrate this tradition we want our sisters to be with us. However, in case you cannot be with your sister then you do not need to worry about wishing them on this auspicious day.
Although, it may hurt a bit you can always remind your sister by sending a beautiful quote or wishes. And in this modern era with the help of technology, we can send quotes to our sisters in an instant.
Therefore, if this rakhi you cannot be with your sister due to certain reasons then do not forget to wish her. You can wish your sister with a number of inspiring Raksha Bandhan quotes that can convey your love.
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thanks brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Quotes For Brother
The bond between a sister and her brother is one of the most precious bonds that exist. And so to ensure that these bonds grow stronger each day every sister no matter where they are observed Raksha Bandhan with her beloved brother.
Although to celebrate this tradition sister have to tie rakhi on the wrist on their brother. But not every sister can do so because they of their circumstances. However, the core purpose of this tradition is to celebrate the bond between a sister and her brother.
For the fact that sisters by their brothers are considered to be their strength. Thus, this Raksha Bandhan makes sure to send the quote that can inspire your brother and make him feel that he is being missed.
- Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector, and being equally weird with me. You are the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian, and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Quotes For Sister
Well, not every brother can celebrate Raksha Bandhan with his sisters because of several reasons. Now not being able to observe Rakhi with one’s sister can definitely make a brother unhappy.
However, there are ways through which you can let your sister know that you miss her. And one of the best ways is to send beautiful wishes along with the gift to your sister who could not be with you this Raksha Bandhan.
You can find wishes for your elder sister or for your younger sister. And with the power of the internet on your fingertips, you can get these wishes within a minute. To save your time we have acquired some of the best wishes for your sister you can check out our collection below.
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is your sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Your happiness is my world, my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Motivational Thoughts For Brother
With the rakhi that you want to send to your brother, you can also send him a card with lovely Raksha Bandhan wishes. These wishes can help you express your affection and care that you have for your brother.
Even though you may be far away from your brother yet you can send him the rakhi which is not impossible in the time that we live. And with that rakhi do not forget to send him the best Raksha Bandhan wish that you can find.
You can send these wishes to a brother who is not related by blood. Well, such is this beautiful bond between brothers and sisters. So if you have someone who has been like a brother than make sure to let them know that you pray for his protection.
- “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. – Robert Rivers
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”―Author Unknown
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Proverb
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Status & Messages In Hindi English For Bhai Behan
Here you should be able to find the best Raksha Bandhan thoughts, quotes in Hindi. There are several Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister and brothers in Hindi and Raksha Bandhan’s wishes in Hindi.
If you cannot find the best Raksha Bandhan wishes in English then you should check out the quotes and wishes in Hindi. Out of hundreds of quotes in Hindi, we have listed only the best. So, check out the following collection to find the best Raksha Bandhan lines in Hindi.
Therefore, we hope that you are able to find the one that you have been searching for. So, this Raksha Bandhan sends the best quotes to your sister or brother to celebrate the upcoming Raksha Bandhan 2021.
- “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.”– Adriana Trigiani
- “A brother is a friend given by Nature.” – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
History Of Raksha Bandhan
Also known as Rakhi Pournima, Salerno, Ujjwal Silano Raksha Bandhan is a religious, cultural Hindu tradition celebrated in the month of Shrawan of the Hindu calendar. Other than in India and Nepal other regions of the subcontinent influenced by Hindu culture observe Raksha Bandhan.
According to some of the Hindu texts Raksha Bandhan has been a part of Hinduism for a very long period. In the Hindu text called the Bhavishya Purana, chapter 137 of the Uttara Parva mentions one of the earliest celebrations of this tradition.
The test also offers insight regarding how it was celebrated in those days. In fact, traditional observation of Raksha Bandhan remains unchanged through time. To celebrate Raksha Bandhan sisters tie an amulet around the wrist of their brothers.
This amulet or a talisman called “Rakhi” symbolizes protection. So by tying such amulet sisters pray for the protection of their brothers. And in return brothers offers gifts to their sisters. Even the meaning of Raksha Bandhan literally translates into ” Bond of Protection”.